Welcome to the Learning Hall
Are you interested in raising the bar and getting your children a more rigorous education? My name is Ellie Hall, and I am offering tailored instruction for children in grades 2-8* with the purpose to give them a well-rounded, individualized education experience. I have experience in both homeschooling and classroom instruction, and I would love to give your child the necessary individualized, one-on-one instruction they need to succeed.
In a culture where educational standards have fallen and where God and country have ceased to be revered, I would like to offer you an opportunity to help your child gain a strong foundation in academics so that he or she can think and reason boldly from a foundation of faith, knowledge, and patriotism.
The core subjects of math, language arts, science, and history would be taught in my home on weekdays from 8:00-12:00, so students can learn without losing too much time at home.
There are also potential options for additional tutoring during which time the students could be taught a choice of additional subjects, such as the Bible, personal finance, etiquette, and other social skills. I can also do individual and group tutoring outside of these morning classes depending on schedule.
To maintain small class sizes SPACE IS LIMITED! Contact me soon!
Call, message, or email me for information:
573-578-1534
mary.elise.hall@gmail.com
References available upon request.
Credentials:
B.S. Degree in Education
Utah State Teaching Certificate
Utah English Language Teaching Endorsement
Missouri State Teaching Certificate
Association of Christian Schools International Teaching Certificate
12 years experience in private school education - 10.5 years teaching, 1.5 years administration
Experience in private tutoring
*Individual tutoring and certain exceptions can apply to these grade limits.
Comments
Post a Comment